While shopping for a new Toyota vehicle, drivers are met with a vast selection of hybrid and electric vehicles to choose from. The automotive industry has shifted toward more fuel efficient vehicles that cut back on carbon emissions, so we can expect to see an increase in hybrid and EV models in the future. Are you wondering if you should invest in a hybrid or electric vehicle? Let’s dive into five reasons why California drivers are drawn to EV and hybrid models below!
Related Content: Where can I charge my EV near SLO, CA?
Why should I buy an electric vehicle or hybrid?
- Hybrid and electric vehicles are far more environmentally friendly than gas models. They cut back on carbon emissions and help reduce the carbon footprint during a time when global warming has a prominent impact on the environment.
- Hybrid and electric vehicles are also beneficial in that they help cut the cost of gas and allow the driver to get more miles per gallon of gas, therefore skipping stops at the gas station.
- Car industry is shifting toward more green vehicles so drivers can expect for there to be more charging stations available each year.
- California insurance companies provide insurance discounts to drivers of hybrid and electric vehicles. Many cities also provide free parking for drivers of qualified fuel-efficient vehicles. Additionally, the state provides incentives for Clean Air Vehicles with a decal from the DMV.
- Drivers of hybrid and electric vehicles can also enjoy peace of mind that they are contributing to decreasing their carbon footprint.
Related Content for You: Do Toyota hybrid models have a different emblem?
Shop Hybrid and Electric Vehicles in San Luis Obispo, CA
Are you interested in experiencing hybrid and electric vehicle performance in San Luis Obispo County? Feel free to view our hybrid Toyota inventory at Toyota of San Luis Obispo! Our dealership is loaded with hybrid SUVs and sedans, along with a few plug-in hybrid vehicles. If you’re interested in learning more about the new 2021 Toyota models, check out our informative model research. Thanks for reading!