2022 Toyota Corolla Cross: 5 Key Features & Highlights
The Toyota Corolla Cross is a new addition to the car maker’s model lineup for the 2022 model year. This compact crossover squeezes into the brand’s crossover and SUV lineup between the C-HR and RAV4. It provides plenty of space for cargo, seating for five passengers, offers available all-wheel drive and a long list of intuitive features that enhance each drive. Are you interested in learning about the 5 key features and highlights of the 2022 Toyota Corolla Cross? Read through our Toyota of San Luis Obispo blog!
5 Highlights of the 2022 Toyota Corolla Cross
- The 2022 Corolla Cross has a 169-horsepower, 2.0-liter Dynamic Force engine under the hood and can tow up to 1,500 lbs.
- Drivers can choose between front-wheel drive and all-wheel drive configurations.
- There are three 2022 Corolla Cross trim level options to choose between—L, LE and XLE.
- Shoppers can opt for an available 7.0-inch Multi-Information Display and an available 8.0-inch touchscreen display.
- Standard advanced safety features include a Blind Spot Monitor and Rear-Cross Traffic Alert on the LE and XLE, while Automatic Braking and Front and Rear Parking Assist are exclusive to the XLE.
Another Good Read: Check out a Video Overview & Reveal of the 2022 Toyota Corolla Cross
Shop New Toyota Vehicles in San Luis Obispo, CA
There is a lot to love with the 2022 Toyota Corolla Cross! Not only is it loaded with advanced technology, but the Corolla Cross provides versatile performance and a slew of available features and amenities for all to enjoy. If you are interested in getting a new Toyota in San Luis Obispo CA? Check out our inventory at Toyota of San Luis Obispo today! We offer a wide selection of new Toyota vehicles, along with financing options to help make driving home in a new Toyota possible. If you have any questions, just contact us or give us a call at 805-543-7001.